Aquionics pioneered the use of UV in swimming pools in the 1980’s and since then has installed thousands of systems around the World.
Aquionics UV has many benefits in swimming pools. Primarily it destroys the combined chlorine (also known as chloramines) that form in the water from the reaction of bather-introduced chemicals and chlorine. These chemicals produce the unpleasant odour sometimes encountered in a pool, cause “red-eye” and skin irritation, cloudy water, and can also attack the steel structure of the pool buildings.
Aquionics UV also has a disinfection effect, and although chlorine is still required the amount of chlorine required can often be dramatically reduced.
The benefits of using Aquionics UV technology in your pool:
- Provides excellent water quality and a more pleasant bathing environment
- Treats full recirculating flow
- Can reduce the amount of chlorine when using UV
- Simple and easy to maintain
- Proven performance worldwide (over 800 swimming-pool references)
- Aquionics systems do not require daily maintenance
- Systems are fully monitored to ensure the correct dose of UV
- Alarmed for the unlikely event of UV tube failure
- Range of sizes to suit different demands
- Minimal space requirement
- Systems NSF Certified and approved by the French Ministry of Health